The installation of proper drainage systems surrounding the structure provides a safeguard against the impact of water accumulation and flooding during the rainy season. Soil erosion and shifting can be prevented.
There are a number of warnings of drainage problems extant in a home. Some of the most common ones the company listed are:
- Water pooling in a yard
- Rainwater that is accumulated on a rooftop
- Moisture seeping into a house
- Foundation cracks problems
- Signs of any of the above indicate drainage problemsExpanding and contracting soil
- Water penetration of all the walls